Terms & Conditions
Customer Service Expectations
At HouseProud, we like to think we’re family. We spend time in your home and understand there is a level of trust that needs to be forged between yourself and the Cleaner who services your property. So more than being ‘Terms and Conditions’, the below is what we like to consider ‘Expectations’ between HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd / Franchisees and Yourself (the Customer).
Please take some time to read these Expectations. We want you to feel comfortable you are getting the best service and support for yourself and those around you.
- HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd / Franchisees agree to provide first class cleaning services to you, the Customer, at your nominated address.
- The Service will be for such cleaning duties as agreed between you and HouseProud Pty Ltd/ Franchisees at the time of booking.
- All cleaning products and equipment required to service your property are provided by HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd/Franchisee.
- If, at any time prior to or during your service, a Franchisee feels there is a safety issue, at their discretion, they can terminate the service until a later date when the issue has been resolved.
- HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd / Franchisees strive to provide your Service thoroughly, reliably dependably and in a manner that not only meet your standards, but exceeds them.
- Any changes to the Service originally agreed to between your Houseproud Cleaning Pty Ltd/Franchisee and yourself must be advised to and agreed on prior to the Service Time.
- If time allows, your service provider may agree to provide the additional services on that same day. Otherwise a day and time that suits you both can be agreed to. For your best outcome, please call a day or so ahead to make sure all your needs can be met.
- Provide a safe working environment for the Franchisee to perform the Service;
- Leave access unobstructed to those areas of the Property requiring the Service;
- Provide the Franchisee access to all service utilities (including hot and cold water, electricity, and rubbish bins) as required to complete the Service;
- Prior to the commencement of the Service, inform our Franchisee of any hazards, slippery surfaces, risks or dangers you’re aware of.
- If you feel certain items in your home/office are more valuable to you than others, please secure them or inform our Franchisee to their importance, so extra care is taken when working with them.
- HouseProud Pty Ltd Cleaning prides itself on accurate quotes. To do this, we will need to view your property in person.
- Our HouseProud Franchisee will honour the price of their quote, even if the job takes them longer than expected, to ensure you are 100% content with our service provided.
- If a service is requested outside of the original quote (example, addition of an oven or window clean), you will be informed of the extra charge before the extra work commences and this extra charge will be invoiced on top of your original quote.
- Quotations can be provided via email or hardcopy and price quoted is valid for 30 days.
- Once you agree to the quotation provided, contact your Franchisee direct (or Head Office for Carpet and Upholstery quotes) to confirm times/dates of service.
- For One off Cleans, Spring Cleans/Moving Cleans etc, a 50% deposit is required prior to work commencing. This is paid direct to your Franchisee in a form agreed. Balance is due on completion and prior to lock up.
- Deposits are non-refundable if cancellation is provided with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- If rescheduling the service is requested, deposit remains and time of service will be moved to a more appropriate time for both parties.
- HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd/Franchisees reserve the right not to accept a booking for any reason.
- The Customer agrees to pay the price quoted by HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd / Franchisees at completion of service.
- Payments can be made via cash/credit card (Franchisee dependant) or direct deposit.
- Direct Deposit Details to be obtained directly from the Franchisee servicing your property.
- Unless specified otherwise, all prices and quotations are inclusive of GST.
- Tax Invoices are available for all services carried out by HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd/ Franchisees on request.
Late Payment Fee
- Where HouseProud Pty Ltd / Franchisee has agreed to invoice the Customer for payment of fees after the Service has been completed, the Customer agrees to pay in full, all fees due, within 7 days of the invoice date.
- The Customer agrees that if the HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd / Franchisee has not received payment in full for the Service within 14 days of the original invoice date then a late payment fee of $5 will apply for each day the invoice is late.
- If a Cleaner fails to attend your Property within 1 hour of the Service Time and does not provide the requested Service, HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd / Franchisee will provide the Customer with either:
- A full refund of payments made by the Customer; or
- Offer to reschedule the Service at another time mutually agreed between the Customer and Franchisee.
- If you, the Customer are reasonably dissatisfied with the Service provided, you must inform the HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd / Franchisee who carried out the service within 24 hours of completion of the Service. HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd strives to achieve 100% customer satisfaction and will endeavour to resolve the problem quickly and efficiently. Subject to clause 11, HouseProud may, at its discretion, offer the Customer either of the following:
- A partial or full refund;
- Re-supply of the Service without charge;
- Such other remedy as deemed appropriate by HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd & its Franchisee.
Accidents, Breakage, Damage & Theft
- The Customer must inform HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd or its’ Franchisee of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of the Cleaner within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Customer is not entitled to claim any loss for any incident if the incident is not reported to HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd or its Franchisee within 24 hours of completion of the Service.
- Any accusation of Theft must be reported to the Police before Houseproud Cleaning Pty Ltd / Franchisee can proceed with any recovery action.
Your Details/Personal Information
- The Customer acknowledges that any information provided by you, the Customer may be used by HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd for the purpose of providing the Service.
- Houseproud Cleaning Pty Ltd agrees not to share any information provided by the Customer with any third party not directly involved in the provision of the Service (unless required to do so by law).
No Locked in Contract
- At HouseProud Cleaning Pty Ltd, we’re only as good as our last clean. You are not locked into any contracts with regards to regular cleaning services. At any time you feel our services are slipping, please tell us. We believe in good communication. We would love to know how you’re feeling, so we can do everything in our power to keep you happy and relaxed when you walk into your home/office after a fresh HouseProud clean.
- Let us worry about your cleaning, so you can get on with the finer things in life, like you!