How often you have professional carpet cleaning Sydney done depends on the type of carpeting you have, the amount of traffic it is exposed to, and how soiled it has become.
Signs it time to deep clean your carpets:
- A stain keeps reappearing – you cleaned it the best you could, but the next day it’s back, you clean again, but, the next day it’s back.
- Your carpet doesn’t look *fluffy* anymore – regular foot traffic smashes carpet down, and the dirt trapped inside the fibres holds them down. Your carpet ends up looking like flattened cardboard rather a plush pile carpet.
- Dust is trapped – a lot of dust enters your home and your carpet can end up home to a lot of dust. If you notice lots of dust coming up when you hit the carpet with your hand, it’s time to get professional carpet cleaning Sydney.
- Your carpet *smells* – if it has a musty or stale smell it needs to be professionally cleaned, a build up of impurities and possibly even mould spores can make you sick.
- Your carpets just don’t look good – perhaps they have lost their original texture, colour or look dirty even after you vacuum, it’s time to call the professionals.
Professional carpet cleaning Sydney can breathe new life into your carpets. Their steam cleaning service is quality at an affordable price, it removes the toughest stains and deepest dirt to leave your carpet looking and feeling fresh and revived thanks to an 8-step hot water extraction carpet cleaning method.
- State of the art high pressured machinery is used, your home vacuum only removes surface dirt, high pressure machinery used by your professionals removes bacteria, dirt, fungus, allergens, dust mites, and pet fur leaving you with the ultimate in carpet steam cleaning. Perfect for those suffering from allergies or asthma.
- Stain removal – using a specially formulated spot stain remover stains are removed from your carpets.
- Water can also be removed from wet carpets due to broken water pipes or flooding.
- Carpet cleaning products are non-toxic, using environmentally friendly and natural carpet cleaning products that are safe for your family and pets.
- No nasty chemical residue is left behind.
- Fast drying – once your carpet has been cleaned, you can walk on it straight away. Depending on the weather, and the type of carpet you have it can be completely dry in 4-6 hours.
- Professional carpet cleaning Sydney work around you, and your schedule.
If your upholstery and leather furniture is looking a little worse for wear, it’s time for a little TLC, it’s uncomfortable looking at your favourite piece of furniture and seeing how dirty and tired looking it has become.
Using natural-based cleaning solutions, crumbs, bacteria, dust, other debris and dirt are gently removed leaving you with a clean and renewed surface. Just like your carpets your leather and upholstery will look better and last longer if cleaned regularly.
Also Read This: