Antiviral Sanitisation Clean
Covid-19 infection control cleaning
Coronavirus cleaning to kill bacteria and viruses in your home
This is a specialised clean. We have a number of franchisees who have completed the Australian Government, Department of Health – Infection Control Training for COVID 19 and are prepared to complete cleaning in:
- Primary care
- Aged care (both in residential aged care facilities or with visiting carers at home, including cleaners and cooks)
- Disability (both in residential/shared care facilities or part-time carers in people’s homes, including cleaners and cooks)
- Allied health
- Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Services
- Dental practices, including dentists, nurses, cleaners and receptionists
For added peace of mind, our franchisees can offer a Hygiene Pack which includes new cleaning cloths, a new mop head & sponge for you to wash and keep for us to use the next time we clean. For further detail on the pack please speak to your franchisee directly.
Rest assured that all our cloths, mops & equipment are fully sanitised with hospital grade disinfectant every day.
Helping to keep you and your family safe from Covid-19
Right now, one thing is abundantly clear – It’s never been more important to have a professionally cleaned and sanitised home. We’ve always taken the utmost pride in providing the highest standard of cleanliness.
- We use hospital grade disinfectants for all surfaces and floors.
- We strictly follow all of the latest government and health guidelines e.g. no physical contact, keeping 2m distance
- As always, clean cloths & mops are used for every clean
- We are open for you, no delays, no disruptions to your cleaning services